Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ava

For the past couple of years, I have written this blog for the purpose of having a diary of my girls' lives.  One that I can share with family and friends.  But I need to take a moment, step back from that idea, and share something that has been weighing very heavy on my heart and my mind. I'm asking you, my blog readers, to remember this family in your prayers.

A couple of days before Christmas, a dear friend of mine experienced something dreadful.  Her two month old baby, Ava, experienced heart failure.  She has been at Riley hospital since. The doctors believe that she may have a very rare metabolic disorder. 

I got to visit little Ava a few weeks ago.  My friend Anna and I drove down to Indy to visit them at Riley.  It was heartwarming to see that little girl, to feel the love around her and to hug her mommy & daddy. 

If you would like to read the full story, you can follow this link:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyavabryan/
Her mom updates this blog regularly so you can follow their experiences, successes and struggles.

Please pray for this little girl and her family.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Em. This means a lot to me. *hugs*

    Angie, Ava's mom

    ReplyDelete