skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trial & Error
So we tried Alayna out with soccer this fall. It did not go over well. It is being held at our local university and therefore taught by their soccer team. 18, 19 or 20-something-year-old boys do not understand how to talk to a 4 year old girl. Asking questions such as "What position do you want to play?" or talking about proper technique when kicking the ball. It was just too much. Not that I feel those guys did anything wrong at all, they probably have a scholarship to play soccer there and it's just part of "the deal" to have to do this kids league thing. That aside, it was a much MUCH bigger thing than I had imagined. If I had to guess, maybe 70ish kids out on the field. It would have been a better fit had it been much smaller scale. So after the 3rd time, Alayna was still tearful so we decided to call it quits.
So we found something that suit her a little better.
Much more her speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment